What You’ll Do
Innovium India is seeking a versatile lab manager to manage the operations of our Bangalore hardware lab. You must be able to work independently, demonstrate a high attention to detail, be customer-oriented, and possess strong problem-solving skills. You must be a self-starter, well-organized and have excellent communication skills. Our team is constantly evolving, and we are seeking someone who is motivated to improve the effectiveness of our tools and processes from each project to the next. In this position you will be responsible for the following:
- Own end-to-end daily operations tasks to keep the labs running efficiently.
- Manage the use of hardware lab spaces, operating spaces, and scheduling of services and resources.
- Manage all logistics, security, badging, inventory activities for the lab.
- Be proficient in services such as inspection, soldering, PCB rework, logistics, and operating all machinery/equipment.
- Manage calibration and maintenance activities for all instruments and equipment on a regular interval.
- Drive continuous improvement in the lab with both processes and people.
- Manage parts inventory of all lab supplies, material, and equipment and maintain everything in good working order.
- Interpret electrical schematics, and specifications.
- Maintain the lab spaces in a clean, organized, and uncluttered way.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, to improve safety, and to reduce risk wherever possible.
- Work with IT team to set up and debug network issues, imaging servers, and software upgrades.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a full-time position within the Global Hardware Applications Engineering group.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor of science degree in a technical field.
- You have experience building hardware labs, with specific experience in managing electrical, mechanical, and thermal test and measurement systems.
- You have demonstrated experience operating in a high-tempo operational environment.
- You have proven communication, computer, and project management skills.
- You have familiarity with basic network architectures.
- You have hands on experience with basic electrical test tools (power supplies, multimeters, oscilloscopes, DAQs, function generators, etc.)
It would be a big plus if you have
- 3+ years of experience with lab processes and operations.
- Experience with high power loads, and precision measurement equipment.
- Experience managing server or data center operations.
- Experience with machine shop and mechanical manufacturing equipment.
- Experience working with highly technical engineering teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this early phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Team work- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!