What You’ll Do
In this role, you’ll focus on customer design enablement, prototype bring-up, and manufacture production. You’ll provide technical expertise to integrate requirements, capabilities, and functionality from customers, industry standards, electronic components, contract manufacturers, and internal quality systems. You will specify a board layout topology and constraints that can be implemented by the PCB layout engineer and simulate both system level and component levels of the design. You will also have the opportunity to perform physical correlation experiments to confirm the design. To be successful in this position you should have strong working knowledge of the major networking industry standards such as Ethernet, PCIe Express, and miscellaneous interfaces.
Who You’ll Work With
In this position, you’ll interface with Silicon designer, DVT team, board designers, IP vendors, program management, board vendors and component vendors to fully comprehend the system design parameters.
Who You Are
- You have a BSc. in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years experience or MSc. in Electrical Engineering and 3+ years of experience.
- You have a strong background in Signal Integrity, Power Integrity, Electromagnetics, Thermal, and RF applications related to IC Package and PCB Design. You should have experience in tools such as Sigrity, Keysight ADS, Cadence Allegro.
- You have the ability to understand high speed, high performance signal and power integrity related issues and you’re able to work with peers.
- You are comfortable working with traffic generators, environmental chambers and Keysight VNA/TDR
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and you able to present and clearly articulate solutions individually, and in front of medium to large groups.
- You can complete demanding assignments by following sophisticated hardware engineering methods, tools and procedures
- You consider both the strategic and tactical aspects of solutions
- You consistently make timely decisions and balance cost and margin trade offs
- You can collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
- You clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a variety of audiences
- You can communicate to individuals in international time zones with diverse cultural backgrounds
- You can implement and follow quality procedures
- You self-monitor and report progress for project tasks
- You conduct daily activities in a manner that maintain ODM/OEM team’s overall effectiveness and productivity
It would be a big plus if
- You have previous experience of working as an Application Engineer.
- You have hands-on experience on PAM-4 50G/100G Ethernet SerDes interfaces
- You have expertise in MATLAB and Python
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!