What You’ll Do
You will complete Physical Verification checks (DRC, LVS, Antenna) and flow set up on chip level. You will also work with the Physical Design team on methodology bring up and testing.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work closely with Physical Verification, Integration, and Physical Design teams (both block and top level). You will also have interaction with foundry and EDA vendors as needed.
Who You Are
- You have at least 10 years of Physical Verification (DRC, LVS, Antenna) and chip integration experience.
- You must have experience within advanced process nodes.
- You should be familiar with industry standard software (Calibre, ICV, etc)
- You are a good team player with excellent communication skills to work with a variety of teams during integration.
It would be a big plus if
- You had Perl/ Tcl scripting skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!