What You’ll Do
- Support customers for Pre and Post Design Wins; complete life cycle from Presentations, System Evaluation to SDK integration and deployment
- Support of new potential projects: demo our SVK solutions, performance demo, Sonic Demo, and help the customer solve their HW and SW technical problems
- Rack up and bring up switches in lab with SONiC or Linux and run Innovium SDK
- Develop technical white papers, Application notes and platform architecture blueprints for platforms using Teralynx
- Support active engineering designs/development at customers.
- Help with resolving customer cases, lab debug and in-field debug, reproduce customer issues in-house, work with Engineering to resolve.
- Work closely with Engineering as an escalation point to help with customer platform bring up, debug, fault isolation and HW support.
- Hands-on: able to write code in C/Python if needed to test specific features and assist in validating bug fixes and SDK Releases.
- Track the customer tickets and hold meetings to address open tickets with goal of closing each one in a timely basis.
Who You’ll Work with
- Work closely with customer to integrate Innovium SDK in the customer NOS, troubleshoot issue seen during integration and at Production/Deployment
- Regular interface with Marketing Senior, Architects and Principal staff engineers to provide relevant customer feedback for Customer future product requirements and solutions
- Ability to translate system architecture trends into product requirements. Interface with platform and production teams from assigned customer to ensure roadmap alignment.
- Monitoring and reporting of new technical and technology related trends of customers and generally in the market
Who You Are
- You have experience developing/supporting platform architectures around switch silicon is highly desirable.
- You have good knowledge and understanding of Networking concepts – Layer 2, Layer 3, Tunnels, QoS etc.
- You have prior experience in Software Development or QA to quickly understand SDK implementation and debug
- You have experience programming in C, Python and debugging using gdb, pdb etc.
- You have familiarity with build tools, Linux environment
- You must have effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- You have the ability to interface internally and externally and make appropriate decisions.
- You can demonstrate good in-depth analysis of issues, debug and problem-solving skills.
- You must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- You have BSEE or equivalent, plus 8 to 10 years relevant experience.
It would be a big plus if
- You have knowledge of SAI , SONiC
- You have prior knowledge of Internals of Networking ASIC
- You have knowledge of PHY/MAC, Serdes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this early phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to Careers4@innovium.com