What You’ll Do
You’ll work on DFT Implementation and Verification.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll be working closely with our DFT team for Integration, verification of DFT features.
Who You Are
- You have at least 2-3 years of Design for Test experience.
- You must have sound knowledge of MBIST/SCAN/ATPG/JTAG
- You should have good hands-on experience on Memory BIST generation, Insertion, verification.
- You must have sound knowledge on scan insertion at block level
- You should have sound Knowledge of JTAG for IEEE1149.1 standards
- You should have industry-standard tool proficiency in scan insertion, ATPG, MBIST and JTAG (Synopsys/Mentor tools)
- You should have experience on gate level simulations with notiming and SDF based simulation for DFT modes
- You have good knowledge on Perl/ Tcl scripting skills.
- You are a good team player with excellent communication skills and able to work with a variety of teams during integration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com