What You’ll Do
You will work on DFT Architecture, Flow, Implementation, Verification and post silicon bring up. You will Manage and build a large DFT team for Bangalore design center.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work closely with DFT team for Integration, verification of DFT features. You will also have interaction with Design/Physical design/STA/ATE teams as needed.
Who You Are
- You have at least 15 years of Design for Test experience.
- You must have prior experience managing and building large DFT team.
- You must have sound knowledge on MBIST/SCAN/ATPG/JTAG
- You should have good hands-on experience on Memory BIST generation, Insertion, verification on RTL/Netlist level.
- You must have sound knowledge in Scan Insertion techniques at block level and Chiptop level
- You must have prior experience on Test structures for DFT, IP Integration, ATPG Fault models, testpoint insertion, coverage improvement techniques
- You should have sound knowledge on JTAG for IEEE1149.1/6 standards.
- You should have industry standard tool proficiency in Scan Insertion, ATPG, MBIST and JTAG (Synopsys/Mentor tools).
- You should have sound knowledge on Test mode timing constraints.
- You should have cross domain knowledge to resolve DFT issues with Design, Synthesis, Physical Design, STA team.
- You should have experience on gate level simulations with notiming and SDF based simulation for DFT modes
- You should own responsibility within the team for successful tapeout of the projects.
- You are a good team player with excellent communication skills to work with a variety of teams during integration.
- You should have good knowledge on Perl/ Tcl scripting skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com