What You’ll Do
You’ll be responsible for Circuit Design and SPICE simulation of high frequency, low power, low jitter, low skew custom global clock distribution networks at full-chip level. You will also set up SPICE simulations to come up with margins/guidelines and specifications for timing, clocks and power signoff such as timing uncertainty or EMIR specs. This position is a great fit for a veteran in the industry (10+ years experience), however, it could also be a good fit for someone with high energy looking to quickly expand their skill set.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work primarily with the full-chip timing team.
Who You Are
- You have a solid understanding of deep submicron device physics and process and have experience with timing and electrical analysis of circuits, knowledge of CMOS process technologies and device ageing effects.
- You have fundamental knowledge of Strong Static Timing Analysis (STA).
- You have knowledge and hands-on experience of industry-standard circuits and design SPICE tools or similar.
- You have experience in writing Python/Perl/ Tcl scripts to automate a variety of design tasks relating to custom clock design and large volume data handling
- You should be a good team player with good communication skills and have a strong desire to learn
- You have a BS Electrical/Computer Engineering
It would be a big plus if
- You had 10+ years’ experience in the field.
- You have experience and understanding of design goals and trade-offs as they relate to high frequency clock design.
- You’ve had exposure to industry-standard physical design tools and flow.
- You have a MS or PhD Electrical/Computer Engineering
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com