What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for driving timing convergence/Timing-ECO generation at a full-chip level. Timing constraints(SDC) generation and management at Full-chip level. Work with Physical Design team to converge timing.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be working primarily within members of the Physical Design team.
Who You Are
- You have 6+ years of Static Timing Analysis(STA) and timing convergence experience at full-chip/cluster-level/block-level.
- You are experienced in Timing closure/ECO-generation at full-chip level/cluster-level.
- You have a strong understanding of and experience in timing closure of TestModes such as scan shift, capture mode and Bist mode.
- You have a strong understanding of Clock Domain Crossing/Clock Tree Synthesis topologies.
- Familiar with timing closure techniques.
- You have a strong understanding of Timing corners/modes/Signoff Margins, Process variations, deep-submicron effects and signal integrity.
- You are proficient in scripting languages (TCL/Python/Perl) with strong automation skills.
- You can develop and maintain existing timing flows and methodologies.
- You have expertise in industry-standard STA tools (eg. Primetime/Tempus) and flow.
It would be a big plus if
- You are experienced in Timing Signoff Margin Methodology/Corner Merging.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com