What You’ll Do
Innovium has an immediate job opportunity for an IT support professional in our San Jose CA location. In this position you will install new/rebuild Linux existing servers and configure the hardware. You will be the IT interface to the Engineering LABS and support LAB infrastructure. You will rack/stack servers, maintain cable management and update inventory. You will also be responsible for backup monitoring and management of backup systems.
Who You’ll Work With
You will report to IT with emphasis on supporting the Engineering LAB infrastructure
Who You Are
- You have two or more years of hands on experience.
- You have the ability to rack/stack servers, maintain cable management, and update inventory
- You have the ability to Lift up to 50 pounds.
- You are proficient with power hand tools
- You have effective verbal and written English communication
- You have experience with Linux OS
It would be a big plus if
- You had an A+ certification or Degree in Information Technology
- You had Server Hardware knowledge
- You had General Cable knowledge (Cat 5E/Cat 6)
- You had HVAC, Electrical knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this early phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Teamwork- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org