What You’ll Do
Innovium Inc is looking to hire an Office Coordinator. This will be an entry-level position focused on learning how to keep a fast-growing, high-tech startup running smoothly. You will learn how to anticipate needs, predict supply demands and create organization and efficiency in a constantly changing environment. This position will be part-time (20-25 hours per week) and is temp-to-hire. Salary negotiable.
Day-to-Day will Involve
- Collaborating with the Office Manager to ensure that day-to-day office operations are running smoothly (onboarding new hires, desk moves, general employee questions/tasks, basic facilities repairs, making sure office is tidy)
- Managing office supplies and inventory intake
- Preparing the breakroom for daily use, including making coffee, stocking snacks and cleaning
- Preparing outgoing mail and packages, including coordinating international shipments through various freight forwarders
- Reserving conference rooms for meetings and ensure they are kept tidy for all guests
- Assisting with Immigration and Human Resource activities where required
- Assisting in the planning and execution of company events
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work closely with the Office Manager as well as support Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, and Legal, reporting directly to the Vice-President of Finance.
Who You Are
- You have a friendly demeanor, amazing customer service, and diplomacy skills.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, with a strong focus on confidentiality at all times.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to take ownership of multiple projects from start to finish.
- You are optimistic and reliable with a flexible attitude and a willingness to help out wherever necessary.
- You must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to run off-site errands several times per week. Mileage is reimbursed.
- You must have the ability to lift 30lbs multiple times per day.
- You had a bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of customer service experience.
It would be a big plus if
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this early phase of our company development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry-changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We focus on innovation which will make a big customer impact.
Execution- We plan upfront and monitor regularly. We deliver results and strive for continuous improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We collaborate within and across departments. We minimize bureaucracy and work as one Innovium team.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org