What You’ll Do
Innovium Inc is seeking a dynamic and proactive Senior Manager of Business Development to support our Ethernet Switch Solutions business. This Senior Manager will be influential to developing, defining, and executing our strategy to achieve profitable growth as well as be responsible for creating and developing a strong portfolio of opportunities to ensure future growth objectives in the assigned account base.
Day-to-Day will Involve
- Forming and executing a sales strategy to achieve sustainable, profitable revenue growth
- Identifying, screening, pursuing and tracking new sales opportunities while growing existing business
- Managing day-to-day sales activities such as quotations, booking, shipments and inventory
- Providing periodic forecasts through our forecasting system in a timely and accurate manner
- Establishing and maintaining all levels of relationships with customers to deliver Innovium value proposition and enhance Innovium position
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll be working directly with our potential customer base and our first-class World-Wide Sales and Business Development team. This is a customer-facing role.
Who You Are
- You have a High School Diploma or equivalent with 8+ years equivalent experience OR
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related field
- You have previous sales, technical marketing and/or product line management experience
- You have strong interpersonal, presenting and negotiating skills
- You have sound written communications (emails, proposals, PowerPoint slides) and verbal communications skills (making presentations, conference calls).
- You are a proven self-starter, team-player and you are results driven
- You have solid analytical skills in deciphering marketing and finance data to effectively unlock customers’ value and make data-driven sales proposals
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office software such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word and etc.
- You have general Network Infrastructure and system knowledge
It would be a big plus if
- You have 4 or more years’ sales experience in Networking Infrastructure, Telecom Datacom, Optics or Semiconductor industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this early phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to Careers4@innovium.com