What You’ll Do
You will be working on complex block level physical implementation. You will be evaluating and improving existing methodology. You will be responsible for the physical implementation and closure of the block from gate netlist to oasis. You will be working on latest technology nodes and industry standard tools from Cadence and Synopsys.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be working extensively with design and DFT team on improving PPA of the design.
Who You Are
- You have solid understanding of block level implications on top level timing and physical verification.
- You have intimate knowledge of trade-offs involved in floorplanning, CTS, timing closure and physical verification.
- You are skilled in Perl/TCL scripting.
- You are a strong team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to function as a technical expert in the team.
- You have a BS in Electrical/Computer Engineering (or equivalent).
It would be a big plus if
- You have a MS or PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com