What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for the physical implementation of designs with multiple GHz clock frequency with millions of cells in each block. You will own your designs from placement to tape-out working with up to date design tools and industry leading process technologies.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work with Architects and DFT experts to meet all all functionality and performance metrics. You will work with methodology and full chip experts to develop the most efficient solutions for your designs.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor degree in computer or electrical engineering.
- You have at least five years of hands-on experience with implement designs from placement to physically clean layout.
- You should have a strong working knowledge of Synopsis or Candence place and route tools.
- You should have working knowledge of scripting in tcl.
- You are a strong team player with excellent communication skills.
It would be a big plus if
- You have experience with scripting in Python or Perl.
- You have experience with one or more full chip signoff areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org