What You’ll Do
You will focus on Top Level Physical Design, including PG planning and pin assignment. You will work on Top level clock design, implementation, and integration as well as IO Planning and Implementation.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work closely with the Top Physical Design, Methodology, Block Physcial Design and Physical Verification teams.
Who You Are
- You are experienced in Top Level Physical Design with at least 10 years working with large, high-performance designs
- You have a good understanding of chip level design challenges in advanced process nodes including power considerations, pin assignment, bump, and IO handling.
- You should be an expert-level user of at least one of the industry standard P&R software (Innovus or ICC2)
- You must have strong Perl/ Tcl scripting skills.
- You are a strong team player with excellent communication skills.
It would be a big plus if
- You had exposure to block level P&R and signoff.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org