What You’ll Do
Innovium Inc is looking to hire an engineer with at least 12 years’ experience that is interested in developing game changing, disruptive products for the cloud infrastructure, specifically in switch embedded system software development. Successful candidates must have a strong passion for the latest technologies and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work closely with your peers on a team of skilled engineers designing and developing networking software for Innovium Switching Products.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You have at least 12 years of software development experience
- You have knowledge in C/C++ and Python
- You have experience in Layer 2/Layer 3 forwarding, QoS, ACL or networking protocols
- You have experience in switch embedded system software development.
- You have ability to work with cross functional team across geographies
It would be a big plus if
- You have experience in Linux Internals and Linux kernel networking
- You have a good understanding of System Level Software/PCIe
- You have a master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this early phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to Careers3@innovium.com