What You’ll Do
At Innovium, we are developing game changing, disruptive products for the cloud infrastructure. As part of the Architecture team, you will help shape our next generation cutting edge switch products from concept to development to successful deployment in real-world networks. To succeed in this role, you must have strong conceptual thinking, problem solving and communication skills and the ability to effectively collaborate across multiple teams.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work closely with a remarkable team of highly talented engineers working on designing and developing Innovium Switching Products
Who You Are
- You have at least a master’s degree (PhD preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- You have at least 10+ years of experience including architecting, designing and/or verifying complex ASICs
- You have experience in traffic management and congestion control algorithms
- You have proficiency in system performance analysis & modeling
- You have knowledge of C / C++ and Python
- You have strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- You have the ability to work with cross functional teams across geographies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this early phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com