What You’ll Do
You’ll be working across teams within the Harware department to drive soutions to meet Reurn Loss, Insertion Loss and Xtalk requirements for serdes signals and driving solutions to meet power delivery requirements. You’ll also work with teams for validation, test and debugging using multiple instruments for serdes performance and power delivery.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work with many of the teams within the Hardware department including the Package design team and PCB design team.
Who You Are
- You are very familiar with EM simulations and EM methods, especially the Ansys Suite, i.e., Legacy HFSS, HFSS Designer and Siwave
- You are comfortable working in the lab and willing to learn
- You are a Team player and excited to contribute
It would be a big plus if
- You had some experience channel modeling in the frequency and/or the time domain using spice-based simulators such as ADS or HSPICE.
- You had some knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Matlab for data post-processing.
- You had a bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of customer service experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org