What You’ll Do
Innovium Inc is looking to hire a QA engineer with at least 3 years’ experience whose role is to design and execute test plans and test cases that ensure the delivery of high-quality product to customer. Successful candidates must have a strong passion for the latest technologies and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work closely with your peers in a team of skilled engineers designing and developing networking software for Innovium Switching Products.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- You have at least 3 years of QA work experience
- You have experience in developing automated tests in one of programming languages (preferably python)
- You have experience in Layer 2/Layer 3 forwarding, QoS, ACL and networking protocols
- You have experience in automating tests, executing tests, debugging test failures
- You are a team player with good communication skills
It would be a big plus if
- You have experience in validating forwarding or datapath features on switch ASIC
- You are familiar with CI/CD tools: GitLab, Jenkins etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this early phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to Careers3@innovium.com