What You’ll Do
Innovium Inc is looking to hire an engineer with at least 5 years of experience that is interested in developing game changing, disruptive products for the data-center infrastructure. Successful candidates must have a strong passion for the latest technologies and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work closely with your peers on a team of skilled engineers working to meet our organizational goals.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience with focus on front-end complex RTL design for multi-million gate ASIC.
- You have hands-on experience in all aspects of the chip development process (including specification, micro-architecture, and design implementation) with proficiency in front end tools and methodologies.
- You have experience in one or more HDL language (System Verilog, Verilog), and one or more scripting language (TCL, Python, Perl, Shell-scripting)
- You are highly motivated and skillful at solving difficult technical problems.
It would be a big plus if
- You have a Master’s Degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering.
- You have experience in networking, storage and/or SOC.
- Experience with multiple clock domains, asynchronous interfaces and high-speed serial interfaces
- You have experience in C/C++ programming.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this early phase of our company development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We focus on innovation which will make a big customer impact.
Execution- We plan upfront and monitor regularly. We deliver results and strive for continuous improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We collaborate within and across departments. We minimize bureaucracy and work as one Innovium team.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com