What You’ll Do
Innovium Inc is looking to hire an engineer with at least 5 years of experience that is interested in developing game-changing, disruptive products for the data-center infrastructure. Successful candidates must have a strong passion for the latest technologies and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work closely with your peers on a team of skilled engineers working to meet our organizational goals.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer or electrical engineering.
- You have at least 5 years of experience with ASIC verification, using modern verification methodologies encompassing: constrained random and assertion/coverage-based environments.
- You have experience with end-to-end verification cycle on a complex block/sub-system from Testplan to coverage closure.
- You have hands on coding experience in System Verilog or other object oriented language.
- You have experience with scripting in Perl/Python/Shell.
- You are highly motivated and skillful at solving difficult technical problems.
- You had a master’s degree in computer or electrical engineering.
- You have experience in networking, storage and/or SOC.
- You have experience in C/C++ programming.
It would be a big plus if
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this early phase of our company development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry-changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We focus on innovation which will make a big customer impact.
Execution- We plan upfront and monitor regularly. We deliver results and strive for continuous improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We collaborate within and across departments. We minimize bureaucracy and work as one Innovium team.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to Careers2@innovium.com