What You’ll Do
Innovium Inc is looking for engineers with at least 5 years of experience that are interested in developing game-changing, disruptive products for the data-center infrastructure. Successful candidates must have a strong passion for the latest technologies and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills related to Pre and Post Silicon Validation.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work closely with your peers on a team of skilled engineers working to meet our organizational goals.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer or electrical engineering.
- You have 5 to 12 years of Design Verification or Emulation experience with excellent debugging skills.
- You should able to write and execute test plans and leave no bugs behind.
- You are an expert in Python, SystemVerilog, C/C++
- You have prior networking experience up to Layer3.
- You are highly motivated and skilled at solving difficult technical problems.
It would be a big plus if
- You had a master’s degree in computer or electrical engineering.
- You have experience in Emulation / Silicon Validation tools/flows.
- You have knowledge of PCIe protocol.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this phase of our development, you will have the opportunity to solve many challenging problems and have a significant impact on the project and its success! You’ll be given the opportunity to develop industry changing products and work with a passionate and driven team.
Our culture is driven by:
Innovation- We are different and better where it matters. We are proud of our aggressive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Execution- We take action. We are adaptive to change. We deliver results and always strive for improvement.
Collaboration & Communication- We streamline our teams to work across departments and functionalities so we can eliminate the bureaucracy and focus on collaboration.
Growth Mindset- We focus on analyzing and solving issues as a team. We foster an environment of continuous learning. We persist with a positive attitude and we don’t give up!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com